I'm a big kid now!

Sporting her new panties with a jacket because it's been a little chilly around here.
We made it! We all survived the potty training boot camp.
Lucy's Five stages of Potty training Grief:
Day 1: Thinks she is pretty hot stuff wearing big girl underwear, getting chocolate every time she sits on the toilet, and picking out prizes for keeping her underwear dry. She even made it through the night with keeping her pull-up dry. What a rockstar! After that we decided to ditch the pull-up and just go for it, day and night!
Playing with her new barn and animals. Gotta love Target's dollar spot!
Day 2: Woke up in denial, followed by anger, and asking for her diaper back when she had to go the big #2. The chocolate and prizes no longer brought her joy. But she sucked it up and made it through with only a few accidents and keeping herself dry during her nap and at night again.
Why are you torturing me!?
She has now been accident free for 3 days!
I am so proud of her.
She is just growing up way too fast.

6 comments:
CONGRATS!! SO EXCITED
Holy cow what a big girl Im in denial I want her to go back to diapers and look at that long hair. Poor kennys hair has been out grown by her little sisters. Wish we could come see you, maybe next break we will have to plan atrip out there.
Yay for Lucy and yay for you and Rex surviving!!!!
Rrrright. A little chilly? As I see the green grass outside the sliding door. Pfft.
I love that girl's pout and that princess stuff is oozing from everywhere in your house....even the toilet seat! lol. Congrats to Miss Lucy (and you, my friend)!
Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment (for YOU and her!)
Love the potty seat....
Yea! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment