Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{The Polar Express}




We got on our jammies and headed to the North Pole with some of our friends.
It was a magical night!

"All Aboard!"
The kids waiting to get on the train.
They were giddy with excitement!
(and possibly a little punchy, the train didn't depart until 8:00 pm)



Finally on the train!


And we're off!
The girls checking out the scenery.




Then things got a little crazy!
Lucy was jumping all over the seats.


And talking to a random Grandma sitting behind us.


It didn't take long for Kate to figure where the fun was...
Climbing all over Rex!


No polar express ride would be complete without hot chocolate,


and cookies!
(he is going to kill me for putting this pic up)


A good time was had by all!



3 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

My kids enjoyed the picture. Looks like you had a great time

Megan said...

What a fun night! Your girls are such posers - I love all their pictures. And now I know where they got it from! That last picture is AWESOME! :)

Brittani said...

those pictures of the girls reflections are just perfect. WOW! I also love Rex's picture- I think it is almost as bad as the movie of him dancing. hahaha