Thursday, December 23, 2010

[My New Christmas Tree]


I have a snow village that doesn't fit anywhere in this house. My sister had the same problem and came up with the brillant idea of having the village be a continuation of her Christmas tree. This is what she came up with:


She got a smaller tree, built two tables to stack it on and put the snow village on the tables.
Then she puts all the presents under the lowest table.

I loved it so much I begged her to build me one this year. So she did.
My Mom was sweet enough to drive it down here and help me put it all together.
I love they way it turned out!


4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Super cute idea... looks great! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!:)

Michelle Akauola said...

Looks good its a good thing you live so far away though cause you all have matching trees. love ya and miss ya. hope you open your one presents tonight you and rex and the girls.

Anonymous said...

Best Christmas Tree 2010! Love it!!

The Bellyakers... said...

Super cute!!!!