yikes! I forgot you were going all the way to Idaho! Have fun playing in all that awesome snow!
Wow! That looks insane. Be careful!
Oh wow. I don't miss snow. After being away from it so long I kind of forget to plan for it when traveling.
Ya! They kept saying it was a 'life threatening' storm here and it wasn't bad at all. But I heard it was much worse up there. I bet it was a shock to your AZ system! lolAnd Happy Birthday to Miss Kenadee! What a fun way to celebrate!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yikes! I forgot you were going all the way to Idaho! Have fun playing in all that awesome snow!
Wow! That looks insane. Be careful!
Oh wow. I don't miss snow. After being away from it so long I kind of forget to plan for it when traveling.
Ya! They kept saying it was a 'life threatening' storm here and it wasn't bad at all. But I heard it was much worse up there. I bet it was a shock to your AZ system! lol
And Happy Birthday to Miss Kenadee! What a fun way to celebrate!
Post a Comment