
Saturday night was our Tri-Ward Trunk-or Treat. The lot was packed and we saw some pretty impressive costumes. Here is Kennedy with her friend Madison and her Sunbeam Teacher, Sister Walimaa. Her face lit up when she saw that her beloved Sister Walimaa was Snow White too!


They had a DJ and music, and Lu was in heaven! She shut the place down and was the last one of the dance floor. She is a such a little dancing queen. Occasionally, she would interact with others on the dance floor, but the majority of the time, she just stayed in her own little world. Crack-up! All the way home, she was crying and wailing, “But I wanna dance!” Here she is in action.

Sunday afternoon we had a little Halloween party with friends and went out trick-or-treating one last time. By Sunday night, we were all spent. This picture of Lucy just explains how we all felt after our Halloween Palooza!



5 comments:
Lucy dancing was the hit of the trunk-or-treat. I could have watched that for hours and I think she was just getting warmed up. Your girls are adorable. Bring on Christmas:)
Hey you cant pull her hair back like that it just doesnt look like little miss lucy without her curls. They looked adorable and I couldnt help noticing that in the one picture you are in shorts outside carving pumpkins and luc is in a sun dress. Well Im not going to tell you what it did here for fear that you might feel like ypu wished you were here. Lol. Love you guys and give the girls a kiss
So jealous of your warm weather. We were kind of sad to hear that St. George is out for Thanksgiving. We were looking forward to a small, quite and warm Thanksgiving. It sounds like you will have a geat time up north, though. :)
I didn't know lenna was snow white too!! How fun for KJ! I agree with michelle- lucy isn't really lucy without her curls. :)
she is adorable though!
That is so cute!! I should have taken the boys to Tom's work- that's a good idea.
Post a Comment