Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lucy {18 Months}




At 18 months, Lucy:

{1} Is running, jumping, and climbing. The other day I was at the sink washing dishes and
heard her squeal in delight, "I did it! I did it! I did it". She climbed up and was crawling on the dinning room table. Nice.
{2} Has cut all of her teeth. Thank heavens!
{3} Talks, talks, talks. Sh
e has quite a few words in her vocabulary and is starting to form sentences. We just love hearing her little voice.
{4} Knows most of the farm animals and sounds.
{5} Can identify most of her body parts and loves to play the where is my...game.
{6} Is a Mommy's girl. I love this more than words can say.
{7} Loves to give hugs and
kisses. Good thing too because I pretty much mug on her all day long.
{8} Is one awesome tantrum thrower.
{9} Has been to nursery twice and is a fan so far. H
er favorite part is music time with the primary music leader.
{10} Has begun the obsession with the Disney Princesses. I think it's unavoidable in this family. Her favorite movie is the Princess Sing-A-Long songs. She would watch it all day long if I let her.

Lucy is such a little sweet heart.
Seriously can't get enough of her!
This stage is so fun.

Stats:
Weight: 23.2 pounds, 25-50%
Height: 33 inches, 75-90%
Head Circumference: 18.75 inches, 75%



Kennedy at 18 Months:


3 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

I cant stop laughing about her climbing on the table. Tell her we say good job. We are missing ya to pieces maybe we will have to plan a trip out there before summer is over. Give the girls great big hugs and kisses from us akauolas

Papworth's said...

She is adorable! It seems like I just read your blog about her being born! I'm excited to see the differences in my two when Ella's personality starts to come out. I'm sure there will be plenty since one is a boy and one is a girl. I already notice this 2 month old little girl is a lot more emotional and sensitive than will was. Little girls!! Yours are beautiful!

Megan said...

Oh man. She is just too dang cute. I love her button nose.