The 3 year old cheesy grin
02. And let the temper tantrums begin. She is like a time bomb, you never know what's going to set of off.
03. But she is learning to communicate. She says a new word almost daily.
04. Todays word: Toot!
05. Kennedy is trying to give up her nap. This is so {not} happening!
06. The weather is heating up. Our afternoons have been spent playing indoors and enjoying tea parties for snack time instead of going to the park.
07. Rex sold his PS3 on Monday. I still can't believe it.
08. He said it was time to grow up.
09. Jimmy John's in Tempe!? Best news I've heard all week.
10. As for me, I have been spending the week cleaning and preparing for our trip to Utah this weekend for baby Mia's blessing (my newest niece)!
11. I can't wait to mug on her and breathe in that new baby smell all weekend long.
2 comments:
what is jimmy johns??
Hey Nat, I didnt know where you moved your blog too. I hope things are going good for you guys.
Post a Comment