{Michelle}
twenty nine
twenty nine facts about my sister:
01. Michelle is 20 months older than me.
02. She was the best big sister growing up.
03. She let her sassy little sis constantly boss her around.
04. I tried to make it up to her by naming my second born after her.
05. Her nickname always has and always will be...booger.
06. Even though we were best friends, we fought a lot. James loved to get us going.
07. The last fight I remember us getting into was a nasty kicking fight in the back room at the store.
08. She was 16 and I was 14.
09. She got into two real cats fights in high school. She won both times.
10. She is fiercely loyal to those she loves.
11. She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes her senior year.
12. Not once have I heard her complain about it.
13. She married her prom date.
14. I was her maid maid of honor at her wedding.
15. And not a very good one, I talked her into going to the Juab county fair the night before her wedding so I could pick up guys. I still feel really bad about it.
16. She loves wearing red.
17. She has two cute crazy kids.
18. She loves my two cute crazy kids like they're her own.
19. She is selfless.
20. She will do anything to make her kids happy. Even play out in the snow for hours with them.
21. She does the best impression of Elaine's dance from Seinfeld.
22. She never answers her phone. This used to drive me nuts until I had two kids. I now understand.
23. She is the best person to go see movies with because she laughs at everything.
24. She loves babies.
25. She lives in the house my Dad grew up in.
26. She is my Dad's favorite, in my opinion.
27. She hates shopping.
28. She can't stand the thought of turning 30 next year.
29. She is my Best friend! Along with Jennifer, of course.
5 comments:
That was such a nice post to your sister! I love the way you blog.
Oh you thank you. I love you and you were alot better sister than you think. The only thing that makes turning 29 ok is knowing that you will be 28 in 9 months. I cannot wait to see you ive missed you guys so much and thanks again
Awe. Happy Birthday to Michelle! I can still remember her finishing my hair for junior prom in the locker room :) and I swear I can remember seeing one of those cat fights when I was a measly little freshman! lol. She is one tough cookie... oh and also the part about going to juab made me smile...it drove me crazy how some people were so obsessed with those boys over there! haha...good post
That was a sweet post. I had to comment to let you know that I literally laughed out loud when I read the comment about picking up boys and JUAB county fair. Haha. Awesome.
so cute!
Post a Comment