Thursday, May 27, 2010

weekend plans



[him]

date night. driving. hours of books on tape. weekend in st. george with the brothers. razzing.
golf. eating at all our favorite spots without me. sleeping in. golf. fun summer movies without me. bear paw.

{her}

date night at pizzeria bianco. early mornings. jane austen's persuasion and other movies he can't stand.
chocolate. quilting. maybe some cleaning. keeping the girls entertained. diet coke. church.
perhaps a new bishop? memorial day barbecue with friends. missing my mr.

{the girls}

swimming. staying cool. sleeping in (ha!). first day of nursery for lou. phone calls to daddy for jane.
movie night. popcorn. probably nuggets from mcdonald's out of desperation.
being perfect angels for mom.


3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I think I am getting a sister's trip to NYC...keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I hope you get something great out of this weekend as well. :)

Megan said...

Oh Bear Paw. How I love thee. And yay for the nursery! Such a great day. I hope your girls really are angels for you this weekend and let you sleep in. I can't remember the last time I got that. It is 10AM here and Ross is STILL sleeping. For reals. lol.

Kristen Kohler said...

sounds fun. good luck entertaining the kids alone! we miss you guys!