Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The [W]eekly [W]rite-Up


01. Watching lucy sleep reminds me she's still my sweet baby even if she has a big girl haircut.
02. Rex and I have made a full recovery from the race. I am ready to hit the pavement again tonight!
03. Grandma G, the last of our month of house guests, flew home yesterday.
04. And we are already bored.
05. Lucy folded her arms during family prayer for the first time last night. It melted my heart.
06. Kennedy is finally learning to control her anger. This morning she told Lucy, "please don't do that" instead of yelling in her face to "STOP!". Makes me so proud!
07. I am totally hooked on the tv show, Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. Have you seen it? Watch it! You'll be shocked, amazed, and inspired all at the same time.


5 comments:

Brittani said...

you are bored? i miss you guys! i am *secretly* glad all the house guests are gone. :)

Kristen Kohler said...

Cute haircut on LuLu, and congratulations on the half!!! So impressed! We need to get together again

Keith and Nicci said...

I'm so proud of you guys for finishing that race - awesome!

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

I agree about Jamie Oliver. I was nervous that he was going to be trying to convince people to eat all organic or vegetarian only type meals. I was happy to see he just wants people to eat REAL foods of all kinds!

Megan said...

Isn't it INSANE that those kids didn't know what a tomato, A TOMATO was? Eek.

Oh and I think a Dixie reunion would be AWESOME. If you plan it, I will come (cue 'Field of Dreams') Okay, really though, if you are serious, I will help you plan it because I would LOVE to see everyone!