02. Grandma V is flying in tomorrow to spend her spring break with us. We are so happy.
03. Still don't have the house ready.
04. Busy day tomorrow. Deep breath.
05. Kennedy insisted all us girls wear bright yellow shirts today. It wasn't a big deal until we decided to meet Daddy for lunch. I was so embarrassed in hid in the corner the entire time.
06. Rex thought it was so funny. Kind of wish we got a picture...we looked ridiculous.
07. Had Girls Night :: Always a great time, especially when you are celebrating somebody's birthday (hi karlie!).
08. While at said girls night, my friends informed me there's a new BBC film version of Emma. How did I not know this!? When I got home, it was instantly put to the top of our Netflix queue.
09. Rex is just gonna have to wait to watch is old school Tron movie. Sorry love, nothing gets between me and Jane Austen, especially Tron.
10. Did anyone else go through their entire stash of girl scout cookies in 4 days? Cause we did.
2 comments:
Really wish I could have seen the matching shirts heehee :)
I love the matching yellow shirt story. Awesome :) And girl scout cookies are the devil. Mmmmm. Samoas. My sister made some for her boys' blessing - if you are interested....
http://chelsietoyn.blogspot.com/2010/03/samoas.html
Post a Comment