Poor Lou had another run in with the ground. This time it was cement. It happened while we were in Mt. Pleasant for my brother's wedding this past weekend. She was so excited to go outside and play in the snow with daddy. He had her all bundled up and she was squealing with delight as they were walking out the door. Not 5 seconds later he brought her back in and she was howling. I guess she tripped and had so much snow gear on that she couldn't raise her arms up the catch her fall and fell face first. She cried over it for 45 minutes. It was so sad! Oh, and she also got the stomach flu and cut her first molar too. Not her best trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
But, it was well worth it! The wedding was beautiful. I am so happy for John. He married the most amazing girl. I wasn't around much during their courtship so it was fun to see how head-over-heels in love he is with Jordan. (Silly me didn't get one picture of the bride and groom, that's what wedding photographers are for!)
All the grand kids spent the night getting down.
She has been talking about it for weeks!
She had the time of her life!
Great weekend! Glad to be home.
4 comments:
Oh my poor Little Lucy...What a rough weekend! Hope you feel better soon! Cute wedding dresses!
the girls are all so cute! so sorry we passed the flu bug to you... at least that is who I am assuming gave it to you... now only if i could find the culprit who gave it to us.
Poor little girl. Though it is pretty funny that it was being so bundled up that caused such a problem. I am thinking of A Christmas Story now. lol. Good times. Hopefully you guys are feeling better now - being sick is no fun at all.
I am so happy for John! He has been waiting a long time for a good girl to come along. Looks like the wedding was beautiful. Poor Lucy though! I want to give her a big hug. Sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was great! It's not too bad being 27, I think next year will be worse! You are a great mom, wife and friend! I know what you mean when you say that it feels like we were just in high school though! I can't believe it's almost been 10 years!
Post a Comment