We love having this sweet little gal around. Everyone, including Kennedy, is completely smitten with her. This year has gone by so fast but I can't imagine what life was like before she joined our family.
Even though the official day is today, we decided to celebrate early since we had so much family in St. George for Thanksgiving. We loved being surrounded by family to celebrate this big milestone. Thanks to everyone that came, it means so much to us!
Birthday Cake!
Becs - I already had the cake pan but I just had to steal your darling ribbon idea!
4 comments:
The cake! That is so cute!
Happy birthday little Lucy!
Love her cake... Happy 1st Birthday Little Lucy!
Perfect! Glad to share! So cute...love those cheeks!
I can't believe she is already one! I love how she totally went after the cake. Cute cake, by the way!!
Post a Comment