Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lucy: Month 12



By the end of the month, Lucy:

• Can stand up from the crawling position all on her own.
• Cut two more top teeth.
• Loves to dance by shaking her head back and forth while swinging her right arm as hard as she can without tipping herself over.
• Moved on up to drinking whole milk.
• Started to throwing tantrums by arching her back or laying on the floor screaming. Fun, fun.
• Said at least once, "Yeah", "Tickle", and "James" but most of the time she just talks gibberish.



Stats:
Weight: 19.3 pounds, 25-50%
Height: 29.75 inches 50-75%
Head Circumference: 18 inches, 50%



Month to Month:




Kennedy at 12 Months:


*I couldn't be happier that this is the last month-to-month update. It has been near impossible for Lucy to hold still the past few times we have tried to do it. I had her in tears this morning...all she wanted to do was climb up on me and look at the pictures on the camera. I'm pretty sure she is happy it is over too!



4 comments:

Ali said...

I've LOVED the month to month. I'm secretly jealous that I didn't figure that out for Henry. It's so much fun! Happy Birthday, Lucy! You're adorable!

Brittani said...

she looks like she is thinning out! I am hoping it is just her facial expression and she really isn't losing those cheeks.

Beach_Crew said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!! (already??) It looks as though her hair is turning blonder. HOpe you guys had a super holiday week! p.s. LOVED the cake lollipops. I've seen those made before but never made them myself. I would love a tutorial!

Lindsay G said...

I love the month to month updates! I may or may not have to sort of steal that idea! ;) Love her cake!