As illustrated here:
Notice she gathered up all the yellow toys she could find and put them in a yellow lid. All because they matched her yellow pajamas, which HAD to match her yellow underwear. And you better believe that for breakfast that day, she insisted on eating her cereal in a yellow bowl, with a yellow spoon, and yellow sippy cup. Whew!
Here we see all her blue items in a blue purse to run errands with Mom.
Can you guess what color she was wearing that day?
Can you guess what color she was wearing that day?
Oh, and toys no longer get put away where they are supposed to. Instead, they are placed on top of another object of the same color in random places.
And sometimes, colors are just simply referred to as: Belle (for yellow), Cinderella (for blue), and Sleeping Beauty (for pink).
Like I said, Kennedy likes her stuff to match. It's exhausting. At first it drove me absolutely crazy. I would get so worked up every time she would come out of her room with a new outfit and underwear on (which is several times a day.) Finally I decided I needed to let it go...she's 2. Both of us are much happier now.
7 comments:
So funny! I love it...maybe she will come up with a whole new color theme for Disney! Smart girl and definitely not color blind!
my favorite and ryann's favorite colors are cinderella. don't know what cara's favorite is yet.
I love the personality coming out!! So cute! I am in AWE with your beautiful canned soups! I must try! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to look at a completed canning day... such a beautiful sight to see all those jars sealed and shining! Well done lady!
LOVE this post. This sounds so familiar at our houses. Be grateful she has some sense of organization skills!
that is so funny! what a smart little girl, although i can see how it would drive you crazy :)
Well Ive seen your closet and it doesnt make me wonder were she got it from. She is such a cuti. I need to have ky call her still maybe we will do that today so expect a call. love ya
So funny how they get something stuck into their little brains and can't let it go. She sure is cute all dressed in yellow with her collection of yellow toys!
Post a Comment