To celebrate the last hurrah of summer,
we spent our Labor Day weekend going to the Zoo, swimming,
and eating fabulous food with our friends.
Rex, having the time of his life at the splash park
To be quite honest, I am not a bit sad to see this summer go.
It has been the longest, hottest, and most difficult summer since we moved here.
So, peace out summer, I have had quite enough of you for a while.
It has been the longest, hottest, and most difficult summer since we moved here.
So, peace out summer, I have had quite enough of you for a while.
Looking forward to days spent at the park, going on walks, wearing jeans,
and jogging without dying of heat stroke!
and jogging without dying of heat stroke!
3 comments:
me tooooo! I can't wait to meet you at the park with the girls.
Love it. We went camping and I found a mouse in the trailer and couldnt stay that night so draged the kids off the mountain at 9:30 at night. Vern caught it shortly after
AAAAMENNNNNN!!!!
Post a Comment