happy birthday to grandma!! I bet KJ and little bug are having so much fun. Have a great week and we will catch up on sunday!
Hey I forgot to send that money with mom so I will send it to you via mail. leave me a mesage with your address.thanks for getting it and taking such good care of mom on her big day. Love ya and talk to you soon.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
happy birthday to grandma!! I bet KJ and little bug are having so much fun. Have a great week and we will catch up on sunday!
Hey I forgot to send that money with mom so I will send it to you via mail. leave me a mesage with your address.thanks for getting it and taking such good care of mom on her big day. Love ya and talk to you soon.
Post a Comment