My sister pointed out that in recent pics of the girls together (ya know, where poor Lucy is forced to sit on Kennedy's lap), Lucy looks almost as big as Kennedy does. Sure she's got a little chubs on her but here is proof that she is, in fact, quite a bit smaller than K Jane.
Most of the time I really love living in Phoenix but after seeing how much fun the girls had with their cousins, it made me wish we lived closer to home. However, I'm sure I'll be changing my tune come winter.
For our second week of vacation we met Papa and our good friends, the Woffinden's, in St. George for Memorial Day weekend. We all missed Rex so much...poor guy couldn't even go to the bathroom without Kennedy asking 15 times where he was. Between four nap schedules we didn't get out of the house much but we sure had a great time eating lot's food, swimming, staying up late playing games and watching our 2 year old's fight (I mean play).
A typical shot of Austin and Kennedy roasting smores'
Grandpa's scooter was a hit!
I even got to see my "St. George Family" minus Amy
and our good friends the Wadsworth's, it was great!
and our good friends the Wadsworth's, it was great!
Now we are back home in the sweltering heat. It's going to be a long summer!
1 comment:
Oh man, I really need to get a copy of those smores pictures! I can't believe that weekend is already over - we had been looking forward to it for so long and now it's already been over for a week :(. At least we'll be hanging out again in AZ soon!
Post a Comment