Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lucy's Day

As I mentioned before, we went to Utah for Rex to give Lucy a name and a blessing. She looked so heavenly and Rex did a wonderful job. Here are some pictures for our ward family here in Arizona that didn't get to see her in her beautiful dress.








Our first family picture since our wedding. Seriously.


The entire Seely Clan.
It meant so much to me that every single member of my family was there.
I get teary eyed just thinking about it.


Rex's family made the big drive down from Idaho (and Provo for Shawn) to be there.
It was so fun to see and spend some time with them.

Another moment to treasure, my new nephews getting sealed to Jen and Chris.
This pictures was taken outside the temple right after the sealing.

5 comments:

Brittani said...

lucy is so beautiful! and kj really is a grandma's girl isn't she?

The Bellyakers... said...

GORGEOUS pictures!! How beautiful!

The Damron Doc said...

I love those pictures! She is so cute! Can't believe how big she is getting!

Papworth's said...

She is beautiful!! What a special day. Lovely lovely family! Also, loved the picture of Rex in the bathroom with Kennedy! I'll have to refer back to your potty training ideas when Will gets to that point, not thrilled about that stage!

Annie K said...

Lucy is beautiful and you look great too!