Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dear Worthen Girls...

Thank you so much for the cute little table and chairs you dropped off at our front door. I think Kennedy likes it! Lucy would too if she wasn't napping and could sit up.


But something is missing...I think Ryann needs to come over for a tea party to fill that empty chair!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

we are on our way! oh my goodness. Tea Party time! How does wednesday am sound? I will need to get her to Miss Mary's sometime- but we definately have the morning off!

The Bellyakers... said...

Yeah! Many a tea party over the past 11 years has been shared at that table! May your girls dream up some good ones in years to come!! Your girls are so darn cute!

CONGRATS on the weight loss and goal reaching. It rings especially home right now as I am on the weight gaining trend of pregnancy! It KILLS me each month at weigh in and I see myself tipping the scales at an alarming rate! Britton has done that weight program-- and really liked it. You look FABULOUS!!!!!