Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blessings

Rex's Employment. As the real estate industry continues to struggle, we are grateful everyday that he still has a job and that I can be home with the girls. This may not always be the case but hopefully we can prepare as much as possible for the future.

Great Friends. I had two gifts dropped off on my doorstep by two different friends this week. My friend Brittani left me a sweet note and a little something and Kenny and Lucy was given an adorable table and chairs for many tea parties to come. Thanks Worthen Family! They love it.

Temples. We had a short devotional at the Mesa Temple this morning for a primary activity. The weather was perfect, flowers were in bloom, and the spirit was present as we talked about eternal families. I love love love those sweet smiling faces I get to see every week!

No comments: