Kennedy is growing up. Since she could barely fit in her crib, we decided it was time to move her to the big girl bed a couple of weeks ago. The transition went smoother than I could have ever imagined. She loves it and I love that Lucy can finally enjoy her nursery.
Next up...potty training boot camp, this weekend. I am not looking forward to this inevitable task but it has got to be done. I can't change anymore of those stinky diapers of hers. I will give a full report on Tuesday.
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear how boot camp goes! let me know. and you all get better soon so we can play again!
Oh, man, Nat. I've heard girls are easier than boys, and for your sanity I HOPE SO!!! :) Everyone says "they'll just do it when they're good and ready," (although it should be "when the PARENTS are good and ready!"). Rio has finally been potty trained for about 7 months, and it has been SO nice... but getting him there pretty much turned me into a madwoman! Good luck--we want updates! :)
Post a Comment