Monday, February 2, 2009

Lucy: Month 2




At the end of the month, Lucy:
• Rolled over from her stomach to her back on January 3rd
• Got sick for the first time. Luckily it was just a little cold that only lasted a few days
• Smiled at her Mommy for the first time on January 14th
• Began cooing and likes to play pat-a-cake and motor boat
• She also likes it when Daddy does a raspberry on her neck
• Loves to go for walks facing out in the baby bjorn
• Really likes when we talk to her

Stats:

  • Weight: 10 pounds 14 ounces, 50th percentile
  • Height: 23.25 inches, 75th-90th percentile. She grew 2 inches in the last month!
  • Head Circumference: 15.5 inches, 50th-75th percentile

Month to Month:
One Month
Two Months



Kennedy at two months:

6 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

OK - I really hope she didn't get sick because of us! I can't believe she rolled over - go girl!

Brittani said...

I love her!

Jesse said...

Natalie- she is precious!

Kailee Joy said...

She is beautiful! She has soo much hair, love it!

Papworth's said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so much like you!! She is so so precious. I bet you're having tons of fun with your sweet little girls. I keep feeling like i'm going to have all boys.

Kenningtons said...

Lucy looks like such a sweet, easy-going baby! And she looks soooo different from Kennedy! Cute girls!