favorite color: pink
favorite food: chicken noodle soup and a grilled cheese sandwich to "dip dip" in the broth
favorite phrase: "i don't like it." she says this about EVERYTHING. For example, "I don't like stinky diaper" meaning she does not want her diaper changed.
mommys favorite phrase: "please"
current funny face:
favorite treasure: her disney princess figurines and any baby doll
favorite movie: the little mermaid and cinderella III
favorite song to sing: twinkle twinkle and happy birthday
favorite book: ABC Book by Dr. Seuss
favorite activity: coloring with Daddy. He draws cool things like bees, dogs, and butterflies.
favorite place to go: to the park with the swings
5 comments:
you are so good--- making sure you don't neglect your other child on the blog. what a good mom.
I'm just sitting here smiling and soooo looking forward to next weekend!
I love that first picture of her:)
She is such an angelic looking child! Even when she is trying to look sour about getting her pic taken!! So cute!!!
So cute. Kennedy looks so big now next to Lucy. I love the list of what she likes...nice to remember!
Post a Comment