Wednesday, January 21, 2009

An Update

Lucy is real Cute...and Yummy!



K Jane is Teeny. Here she is sporting Lucy's 0-3 month pants.
She put them on all by herself.




Rex and Natalie are slowly but surely slimming down and it feels great!

4 comments:

Tyler V said...

Your girls are so beautiful

Brittani said...

we miss playing!

Michelle Akauola said...

KJ makes me lol she is so cute. I cant belive how much lucy has changed since we saw here. Its amazing how they dont look a thing like each other just like a seely. You should see what TK is wearing right now I wish I had the camera. He has on 2t pajamas that are major floods and belly shirt and the pants are on backwards all while he is playing mario cart. Moments like these just make me laugh and cry all at the same. time.

Kenningtons said...

The picture of Kennedy looks like art!!! It is so stinkin' cute!! I can't believe how skinny she is and so grown up looking...the last time I saw her she was 9 months old!! So long ago.... And Lucy really is so cute and yummy!!! Who does she look like?