Our Little Bug. This week she started smiling and cooing...these small and simple things make all those night feedings worth it! I am so smitten...
Two New Nephews. My sister Jennifer and her husband Chris traveled to Taiwan this past week to officially adopt and bring home Ian (4 years old) and Zac (2.5 years old). It has been such a long difficult process for them and I am so happy they are finally here! I can't wait to go home next month and see them be sealed to their new parents.
Church Success! We have 1:00 church this year which we have not been excited about since Kennedy's nap time is at noon. We have been on a sabbatical since Lucy was born so this was our first week back It went better than we ever dreamed. I know we were blessed because we made the effort to go.
Our new little toy. We finally got sick of our old lap top dying on us. Our new mac arrived this week and we looOve it!
2 comments:
yippy for the new mac! oh yeah, and all those other things are great too.
How neat for your family who adopted the two little boys. That is miraculous... here's hoping for a smooth transition for all! That is awesome!
Post a Comment