Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lucy: One Month



At the end of the month Lucy:

  • Adjusted to coming home
  • Has had many visitors come to Phoenix to meet her including: Grandma and Grandpa Seely, Aunt Jennifer and cousin Olivia, Great Aunt Karrie, Great Grandma and Grandpa Westwood, Grandma and Grandpa Duffin, and the Akauola Family
  • Figured out her days and nights…for the most part
  • Started looking at you when you talk to her
  • Has become strong and can hold up her neck pretty well
  • Has more hair but it is growing in lighter and is curly curly when it is wet
  • Started to enjoy taking warm baths
  • Likes staring at windows
  • Is nursing well and only wakes up one time during the night to eat
  • Gets the hiccups after just about every feeding
  • Has become to really like her pacifier, can’t fall asleep without it





Kennedy at One Month



6 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful! Congrats again. I showed my Mom your blog and she loves little Kenidee and Lucy, she says hello and sends her love!

Kenningtons said...

I can't believe it's been a month! I'm happy to read her days and nights are sorted out!! She is a doll!!!

Tosha G said...

Natalie she is adorable!

Remember to Breathe said...

Hey you! Oh my, Congratulations!!! I guess I didn't realize you would be having her that soon. I was thinking you still had a while. She is a little angel. I'm happy for you guys. What a cute little family. :)

Karole said...

Oh, what a cutie!!! I can't believe it has already been a month since you had her. It was soooo good to see Vern, Michelle and their kids, I bet you were loving it too! We should really try to get together. I don't think we live that far from each other:) Let me know!

Joanne said...

She's beautiful! And congratulations, again. I know I'm super late - I'm just barely starting to get caught up in the blogging world.