Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ready for Baby

This is for my sister Michelle, who wanted to see the Nursery. I used the same bedding that I had for Kennedy but added some fun things to make it a little different.




The blank spot above the rocking chair is for her blessing dress, once I get it in a shadow box. Isn't it just exquisite?

5 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Oh my goodness... you did a wonderful job, its so cute! I love it. I especially love the little pink ipod!:) Her blessing dress is beautiful. I'm sure your getting so anxious!

Michelle Akauola said...

Oh my goodness. KJ might have a reason to be jealous. It turned out so cute. I love the pics above the bed. I guess I have to come and see it in person. Love it ! hope you are feeling ok. I need to call you but have been working quit a bit.
Kylena did a post card to any were in the world she wanted to go and she chose AZ. So I might have to come If only I didnt have have to bring hyper boy. Love ya and miss ya

Brittani said...

you go all private on your blog and then you decide to start blogging again? i wouldn't have given you such a hard time if i would have known thats what it took to get the ball rolling.

The Bellyakers... said...

Absolutely darling!! I love the bright pink!!

Kenningtons said...

So adorable!!!! Her dress is amazing! You really are VERY talented!!!!!