Sorry I don't have a belly shot for you,
it hasn't changed much since Halloween.
it hasn't changed much since Halloween.
Week: 37, which means I am full-term! Much to my chagrin, it doesn't look like our little button will arrive anytime soon. As the doctor put it at my last appointment, "the baby is WAY up there".
Current Cravings: I was feeling really great up until this last week. The nausea and migraines that I experienced most of the first trimester have decided to return. So no cravings here.
My favorite part about being pregnant: Is there any good part about being pregnant in the 9th month? I didn't think so...
My least favorite part about being pregnant: The overly sensitive, overly cranky, overly tired pregnant Natalie. I am a mess! When Rex came home from work one day last week Kennedy immediately informed him that "Mamma's sad." The next day, "Mamma's Cranky." So if you see me, watch out!
Currently worried about: How in the world I am going to take care of two kids with love and patience. But I am so excited to hold my little baby I can hardly stand it!
7 comments:
I can't believe that your pregnancy is nearly over. I am sure it has taken forever for you. Good luck with everything and I hope she decides to come a little early for your sake.
Yeah, I can't believe you are full term already.
Hang in there! I bet Kennedy will be a very attentive and helpful big sister. And I'm certain you'll take being a mom of two in great stride!
one word--- marinate
Good luck with the final stretch. We can't wait to see your little girl
Hey Nat, thanks for your sweet comment, obviously people like you are who I do the blog for -and the icing on the cake is that I actually know you, a huge bonus!
You're almost there! I know these last few weeks seem to drag on forever though! It is pretty miserable. Hang in there, we hope baby is here soon too! We can't wait to see her.
Kennedy's room looks ADORABLE!! It is so cute. I love the Chanel / Parisian theme. Really, really cute.
Thanks for the invite!
good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, i hope everything goes well for you.
Ok I hate my computer I left you a great message yesterday and my comp erased it. But I wish I could be there to help you out. It just isnt fair that we dont live closer. You are going to be great with two kids and kj will be a good big sis. Just hang in there for another 3 months and it will start to calm down. We love ya guys and miss you. K I better go before I start crying.
Post a Comment