Mouse Update:
Our little friend suffered a quick, and probably a little painful, death at 3:00 am Monday morning. I woke up Rex to get rid of it after I heard it trying to escape a sticky trap in our master bathroom. Yes that is right...he was IN OUR ROOM!
I felt a hint of sadness for his fate until the next morning when I found mouse droppings on my dish rag while cleaning off the kitchen counter. Yuck! I spent the entire day washing and vacuuming every surface in our house.
I never thought I would say this, being 7 months pregnant and all, but I am so relieved to be sleeping again!
2 comments:
We spent last night at Jordan's parents house and Jordan woke up to a mouse crawling on his shoulder! I can't believe it was in the bed with us! I hate them more than anything...hopefully there won't be anymore in your house!
Congratulations! That is disgusting. I think it's the reason I continue to own a cat...I hate rodents and am not very good at getting rid of them (I'll have to tell you the frying pan story...actually, Tyler tells it better).
Post a Comment