Monday, July 14, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

13 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

One of the very first memories I have of you is when we were leaving your home after a ward activities committee meeting. We were supposed to go home, but Pat and Rex decided to talk real estate while we rolled our eyes at the boys. Probably not that exciting, but it's the first one I have :)

Michelle Akauola said...

I shouldnt count for this game because all my memories pretty much have you in them. The most recent one I have is when we were at lake powell and the house boat got beached and the speed boat thing was drifting off and you went out in the water with your clothes all on to rescue it. I think T Rex was on that trip. That was the best.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I remember when you were moving from your condo you were newly pregnant, sick, and had no furniture left in your house. You had to go sit on the toilet so you could eat some crackers! Moving is so fun.

Keith and Nicci said...

Eating junk food with you on "Cheat Day" even though we had no excuse to be eating junk food like you did...

Remember to Breathe said...

Oh dear, Nat. I have some fond memories with you... but the one that makes me chuckle: going to lunch in junior high and since lunch in junior high is like the social highlight of everyone's day, Jaime Vega BOLTING for the cafeteria and looking back at us and totally BIFFING it over the garbage can, spilling its contents all over the hall. And then he just got up & started running again!! We laughed about that for years. I am laughing my butt off right now just typing this!!

I have tons of awesome memories of hanging with you at your house. I practically lived there in junior high & high school. Remember eating "pickle slushies"? Where we got crushed ice and mixed in pickle juice? Yeah, gross. Haha, love ya!

Kailee Joy said...

You used to babysit me... haha weird, that in itself is a memory! I remember you and Amanda Brown giving me the low down on what was to happen when I became a Freshman!!... You only made me wear piggy-tails!:) Playing Mario/Yoshi at on the big screen at your house, You and Michelle teaching me to do a backflip on the tramp... I think I only kicked you guys once:) Um, Lindsay Peterson and I coming over to steal all your clothes you didn't want...

Lindsay G said...

Awe Nat, so many memories...the car wreck on Mt. Pleasant main street (poor Jetta)...Spring Break in St. George (for some reason I can remember we kept tricking Kristi by playing "faith" she thought it would be Faith Hill, but it was the Limp Biskit song that she hated--heehee)...hanging out above your garage...tons of cheer memories...Good times! Love ya Nat!

Amberlie and Anthony said...

You will have to read Michells comments I left on hers as well, but there are so many things that are coming back to me, I think they were probably the best times of my life. Going to St. George with your family is a big memory of mine, remember when we flew down there and I was singing so loud that you and your dad could hear me through your head phones, wow I was such a nerd!

Amberlie and Anthony said...

Can't forget playing your nintendo everyday after school, joes flying squirrel that scared the crap out of me, your electric scooters, trampoline, and the tree house next to it tipped over on the tramp, going down the Washburns lane and hiding in the field and trees when someone would drive by. Ha Ha I had to list just a few more.

Remember to Breathe said...

Oh dude. The electric scooters! Nat. Do you remember how we used to ride them all over Mt. Pleasant and "sing" songs with the gas throttle? Like we would "play" jingle bells or other random songs by keeping pressing the gas to the "beat". Won won won WON WON! Haha!

Emilee said...

Hey Nat, so of course my first memory is of gymnastics, I thought you were the cutest, but then my memory is of me driving us all to cheer camp. You were seriously the most awesome "freshman" we all just adored you. I also remember that you loved Tigger as much as I did.

Jennifer M said...

I remember meeting you first when we were both dressed as Deb for Halloween with our Napoleons. Somewhere I have the picture of the four of us. I felt really geeky that night because it seemed like people weren't yet acquainted with the movie and didn't know who I was supposed to be (or whether I always wore stretch pants and side ponytails.) It was so nice to see another Deb. Sweet!

Jesse said...

I remember a time during a get together in the second year of the guy's MBA program having a conversation with you and afterwords lamenting the fact that I hadn't spent more time with you in the year before. You are so great!

I also remember feeling so happy for you and Rex when I found out you were expecting little KJ. It was at the pool party up at Daniel M's dads house.