KJ with her favorite friend "Ry Ry" (Ryann). Sunday we made the mistake of sitting in front of Ryann and once Kennedy spotted her, she yelled Ry Ry non stop until I took her out. Of course this all happened right during the sacrament!As for Sunday, we took it pretty easy. We woke up with Kennedy at 6:30 and discovered what the Easter bunny brought her. She was trilled with her toys and even said "Thank You" when she saw here new DVD. Rex ended up getting really sick and stayed in bed most of the day. I had to teach Sharing Time in primary and since Rex didn't go to church, Kennedy had her first experience with nursery. She was great! I can't wait until she turns 18 months old and we can actually enjoy church again.



5 comments:
Hi Natalie. This is Ciara. Just wanted to say Hi. You have a gorgious little girl! She is a doll. She looks a lot like you. Im glad you guys had a fun Easter!!!
Happy Easter! They had so much fun... At least KJ had jelly beans and not chocolate like Ryann. We love hearing "RY RY!" and we also cannot wait for nursery!
So cute! Glad you guys had a happy Easter and enjoyed the festivities. Little Kennedy is so darling. If she is going to be anything like Laine, then your battle with the candy and sweets has only just begun! Good luck, you'll need it. Little girls just seem to have insatiable sweet tooths. I think she'd love and IV just hooked straight into her vein.+
Just a few more weeks until nursery is for real! It's the greatest. Gabe finally gets to go so I guess we once again have to actual learn something spiritual at church. We've missed that the last 18 months. Gabe too is in LOVE with nursery and the biggest fight we have is when it is time to leave. G
Cute pictures! Nursery is a blessing sent straight from heaven above. Glad she had a positive introduction to it.
I love this pic of my little kennys. I miss you guys hope your having fun with mom
Post a Comment