Chris and I do something like that at dinner as we digest. We say what we are grateful for, why we love eachother that day, how we saw the Lord's hand in our lives that day, and then we read scriptures. I'm so glad that you found us!! We were just talking about you guys the other day. It looks like you are doing really well from your blog. Your little girl is so cute! We still play a mean game of speed scrabble. We'd love for you to visit the Bay area. Keep in touch!
3 comments:
I'm so glad Olivia's finally here - those girls are so cute together!
you need to blog more often... i get bored of the same picture every day!
Chris and I do something like that at dinner as we digest. We say what we are grateful for, why we love eachother that day, how we saw the Lord's hand in our lives that day, and then we read scriptures. I'm so glad that you found us!! We were just talking about you guys the other day. It looks like you are doing really well from your blog. Your little girl is so cute! We still play a mean game of speed scrabble. We'd love for you to visit the Bay area. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment