Currently...
My favorite indulgence: an afternoon nap.I know there are a hundred other things I should be doing but the house is so quiet and peaceful after Jaidan's Dad comes to pick her up and Kennedy is sleeping, I just can't help myself! It is a vicious cycle though because then I have a really hard time falling asleep at night.
My favorite guilty pleasure: Hot Tamales in buttered popcorn. I can't watch a movie without it!
Hoping for: a BIG tax return. Between Christmas and Disney Land, our poor savings account took a big hit.
My favorite songs: "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg, "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn, "Veruca Salt & Franck Black" by Vincent Delerm.
Getting used to: Kennedy giving up her morning nap. On the plus side, she does take nice long afternoon naps (unless she is teething like she is right now).
Currently behind on: My New Year's resolution of working out and eating healthy six days a week (because let's be honest...I need a cheat day). It is going to start for real February 1st!
Current redesign project: our upstairs bonus room. What was just an office and a waste of really good space is now a toy room/office. There are a few more things I would like to get but we are currently loving it.
Currently OCD about: Rex getting home from work on time. Poor guy...things have been crazy with his job and to top it off, his nagging wife is pressuring him to get home so she can make dinner in peace.
Currently a regular viewer of: Lost starting tonight! I am sooo excited.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Currently mine would have to include politics, these Swedish toffee candies called "Daim" from IKEA, yoga, reading other people's blogs, and reading. I do have the same issue with naps sometimes too - especially when it's so cold outside, Austin's sleeping, and I just want to cuddle up in a blanket to be warm; the next thing I know I've been asleep for 20 minutes!
I'm with you on the afternoon naps. I love getting all cuddled up in blankets, with my eyshield, and snoozing for a couple hours. Also, I have an obsession for Swiss chocolate. I seriously have it in our budget every month.
Post a Comment