Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All Things Kennedy

Giving her super grin to Daddy

I know, like we don't talk about her enough! By now you have got to be thinking to yourselves, "Maybe the H*'s should have another baby so we can hear about somebody else for a change." But she is in the most fun stage right now, especially when I look back on where we were a year ago (gotta love that 4+ months of colic). It's like her little personality developed over night. Here are just a few things I would like to remember about her at age one:

Talk, talk and more talk. She may not be even slightly interested in walking on her own but she sure loves to chat. I swear she learns a new word everyday. Sunday, during sacrament meeting, she was getting stickers handed to her from a gal sitting behind us and out of nowhere she says, "thank you". I couldn't believe my ears. Her vocabulary also includes Mama, Daddy, hey, hi, banana, poopie (because let's be honest she is poopie a lot!) done, sweet buns, good girl, google, tickle tickle, and dog.

Mischief never managed. Her new favorite thing to do includes finding a cupboard, basket, or shelf and unloading all of its contents onto the floor. This morning I was putting on my make-up and found her in her room with all her diapers scattered about. She also points at EVERYTHING and expects you to tote her around so she can check it out.


Girly girl. She got about four baby dolls for her birthday and Christmas this year and hasn't shown any interest in them until just recently. A few days ago I noticed her pick one up, lay it's head on her shoulder, and started patting it's back. So precious!

5 comments:

Jennifer M said...

How fun that she's talking so much!

Jesse said...

Ah, that's so great. Its amazing how they develop.

PS- love the wedding pic. on your side bar.

Keith and Nicci said...

Yeah, we kind of like her too:)

Frampton Family said...

Sooo cute!! I'm sure Kennedy is just loving all those dolls. Can I just say "spoiled"! She is so darn adorable.

~Janelle

Vicki said...

It's not as good as being there, but you gotta love technology!