Wednesday, September 12, 2007

the most exciting news (for me at least)

The Today show is throwing Martha Stewart wedding...and I am going! Yes that's right, I will be leaving my sweet husband and darling daughter behind to attend the wedding of a family friend live on the Today Show at Rockefeller Center followed by a reception at Tiffany & Co. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. So tune in on October 5th and you may just see somebody you know.

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

What?!? How did that go down? I need more details...

Annie K said...

Do tell how you know the couple? I just barely found out they were from Mesa, AZ. Also, what is the dress like that you found?

*natalie said...

My mom and the bride's mom went to high school together in Oregon and have remained good friends over the years. I have never met the groom.

The dress I found is cream with brown polka dots and has a brown sash that ties around the waist. It is mid-calf length and has cap sleeves. It was a couple of sizes too big but is getting altered in time for the trip. I hope it turns out okay...