Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas!

The girls were up bright and early but opted to sneak downstairs rather than wake up Mom and Dad. However, their excitement got the best of them and they couldn't resist running back upstairs to tell us what Santa brought them.



The definite highlight was Kennedy and Lucy getting iPod touches.
Once Kennedy realized she could FaceTime her BFF, 
that was pretty much what she did for the rest of the day.
Lucky kids! 



V loved Lucy's castle and her new big slide



Rex got us all a Nerf guns and probably had the most fun running around shooting everyone. These little guys created hours of entertainment, a few tears, and so many squeals & giggles. 


The only thing I wanted was a new bag as a reward for potty training Violet. 
I have been in diaper bags for 7 years and I'm so over it!
I'm going to live this up while I can.


We had a great December!
Feeling a bit depressed it all over and Rex is back to work.

No comments: