Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter.



Easter came too early this year! I wasn't ready.
We had a great weekend spent together as a family.

Rex got off work early on Friday and we hit the Matinee showing of The Croods.
I can't really tell you if it was good or not because I was out with this little stink most of the time.


She is my first one to not be content with chocolate and popcorn at the theater.


Saturday morning we had our annual Ward Easter Hike/Breakfast/Egg Hunt.
The girls love this tradition.


(Violet, I realize this is your 2nd Easter and I have yet to get my act together and 
make your Easter basket. Next year...I promise!)





Sunday morning we got up early, made our traditional Easter breakfast, 
and rushed out the door for church.
But not before pausing to take a few pictures in our Sunday best,
 even if it made us 15 minutes late.





Since we have 9:00 church,
we had plenty of time for naps, coloring Easter eggs and 
playing the afternoon away in the backyard with new toys.



It was a perfect kind of day.
I am ending the day feeling so blessed for many good things in my life.



2 comments:

Jesse said...

Rex lives with a bunch of beautiful ladies! Just got all caught up on your blog. Looks like y'all are doing great. :) So glad!

Megan said...

So I suck at blogging and haven't done it in over a year. I never check blogs anymore either. I keep hoping I will find you on IG so we can stay in touch cause I miss your face. Please tell me you are on there! My screen name is megdinsdale if you are. Hope you and your beautiful family are still doing well and that you actually get this message. lol