Friday, January 25, 2013

Disneyland. Day 3






This was the first trip Lucy was tall enough to ride the Mountains.
Turns out she's is a little dare devil just like big sis when it comes to Disneyland.

Space Mountain was her favorite. We rode it at least 6 times.
And she had her arms up every time. That's my girl!


She's so small you can't even see her behind Kade.


We even talked her into the Tower of Terror.
She didn't like it so much but Kennedy sure did.
Her and Rex turned right around and rode it again.



We had a birthday party that night with the best birthday cake I've ever had.
Red velvet with a cheesecake middle = Heaven in my book.
Happy Birthday to me!




My parents took the girls back to the room and let Rex and I have the rest of the night to ourselves.
We took in all the new attractions, rode our favorites one last time, 
and watched the firework show for the first time ever.
This was my favorite part of the entire trip.


I sure love this man!

No comments: