Ten years ago (to the day), Rex and I joined my sisters and my parents on a Disneyland vacation as a very new couple. It was the beginning of many memories for us at our special place. So when Rex asked me what I would like to do for my 30th birthday, it felt fitting to celebrate in the DL.
On the first day, Rex and the girls dashed over early to California Adventure
so we could be one of the first in line at Cars Land.
I stayed back at the hotel to give V a little extra sleep because she was up at 5 am every morning and was ready to go back to sleep when it was finally time to head over to the park. 5 AM!
Since they were one of the first in line, they were asked to open the park.
How cool is that!?
They each received a honorary citizen badge.
Rex wore his the entire day just to annoy me.
Probably because I bought him this Mickey shirt and made him wear it.
Violet and I made our way over just as the park opened.
Can you see the magic it this first timer's eyes? Precious.
A Disneyland Tip: Don't loose your 4-day park hopper pass within the first 10 min.
You will spend the next 45 minutes at costumer service while they try to find your ticket number with no success and you frantically search the entire stroller for the 10 time before finally finding it.
Yeah, I did that.
Here's an even better tip: Take pictures of all your ticket numbers because someone is
bound to loose their ticket every day just like my Dad did.
They can print a new one in a snap if they have the ticket number.
Another Disneyland Tip:
Take Cousins! It won't be the same without 'em!
At the end of the day, we were all spent.
I kind of thought I would get a foot massage if I put my feet on Rex's lap.
Didn't happen. Notice he's still sporting his precious badge.







No comments:
Post a Comment