In our family, June is also known as Rextember.
We get to celebrate our man all month long!
We start off with the birthday.
Wow, 36 hurts!
But was made better with Rex's Mom and Lynn coming to celebrate with us.
The girls and I picked them up at the airport and headed straight to Airworx,
as per the girls pleading request.
Which ended up being a total rip-off with their ridiculous summer rates!
But they had fun making me take pictures of them running SUPER fast.
Which ended up being a total rip-off with their ridiculous summer rates!
But they had fun making me take pictures of them running SUPER fast.
Daddy got off work and brought this little gem with him.
The rest of the weekend consisted of a date night, hanging out with the fam,
and enjoying some great birthday gifts!
Rex got a new iPad but that was quickly topped by his cousin Brandon's gift
(who joined us for dinner on Sunday).
2 tickets to see the new Batman movie, along with a Batman Mask,
and some awesome Batman Underwear. Yikes!
He wore the underwear over his shorts for dinner but took them off the second I whipped out the camera. Sheesh! He is becoming such a party popper about me taking pictures of him looking ridiculous in his old age. I don't know why! It's not like I would post them for the world to see (wink!).
He wore the underwear over his shorts for dinner but took them off the second I whipped out the camera. Sheesh! He is becoming such a party popper about me taking pictures of him looking ridiculous in his old age. I don't know why! It's not like I would post them for the world to see (wink!).
It was a great weekend.
Happy Birthday Pookie Bear!
(He just loves that pet name)
Happy Birthday Pookie Bear!
(He just loves that pet name)


No comments:
Post a Comment