Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter {2012}


We had a low key Easter weekend this year since we did most of the traditional Easter activities the week before in St. George. We got up early on Saturday morning and joined our ward for a hike and Easter Egg hunt.




Easter morning the girls were up sooooo early. We ignored them as long as we could until finally they managed to drag us out of bed to see what treasures were in their Easter baskets. They were disappointed only to find new PJ's, an Easter dress, candy, and NO TOYS!? Badly done Mama! I can't believe I spaced the toys!



Since we had our traditional Easter creamed eggs on toast the week before, we cooked up some delicious waffles for breakfast.  I was giving Kennedy a hard time about not eating her waffles when she replied, "I just ate an entire chocolate bunny Mom, why would I be hungary?" Touche Kennedy.



Reading Stories while they wait for breakfast


little V playing with her new toy


Church was extra special with the Easter program. I am so grateful for my Savior and the opportunity to reflect on all that is has done for me. I feel so blessed for my beautiful life!

2 comments:

Ward and Randi said...

Hi Natalie, its Randi, I am in Phoenix visting this weekend and found out that Deanna lives here as well. we need to get together give me a call sometime 231-4194

Megan said...

How have I missed so many posts?

I am glad Violet is better. Hopefully all is well in the bladder department.

Your girls look gorgeous in their Easter dresses!

I am surprised at how well the picture turned out with ALL those kids in it! Way to go!

Your family is always doing such fun stuff. Even though you are far apart, it seems like you are so close. Love it!