Lot's of changes for Violet in her 5th month. Her mean Mama started her on rice cereal, took her pacifier away, and made her cry it out in her crib all in the same week! It was rough for all of us but she finished like a champ.
At the end of the month, Violet:
• Had her first experience with solids. Her pediatrician recommended starting her on rice cereal to help with her acid reflux. And since I know she could definitely sleep through the night if she ate some cereal before bed, I did not object! She certainly wasn't a fan in the beginning but after a few weeks, she is loving it!
• Is finally out of our room and sleeping in her crib!
• Is done with the pacifier and has moved onto sucking thumb or two fingers backwards or big toe (silly girl!). During the night, I was getting up to put in her pacifier back in several times. She couldn't fall asleep without it. So, I took it away and just had her cry herself to sleep in her crib.
• She began sleeping through the night after 2 nights of crying it out. She goes to sleep around 6:30 and wakes up the next morning between 7 & 8. It is so wonderful to have my sleep back!
• Grasp a toy for the first time. She gets so excited when she finally gets a hold of something and then it goes directly in her mouth!
• Is rolling all over the place. A few days ago, I left her in my room on her activity mat while I ran downstairs to get the girls some breakfast. When I came back to check on her, she was completely across the room banging her Daddy's guitar with her foot.
• Loves bath time. She kick's and chats constantly whenever I get her in. So cute!
Stats:
No stats were taken this month.
Month to Month:



No comments:
Post a Comment