Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Violet {4 Months}

This month was all about sucking on toes and giggles.  I know every baby hits the same milestones but it is 100x more adorable when your little one does something for the first time. Violet is showing more and more of her cute personalty. It is so fun to see!




At the end of the month, Violet:

• Giggled for the first time. I had to hit Target 2 days before Christmas. The line was ridiculously long so  seized the moment to play with Violet while she was in her carseat. She had a hold of my thumbs and I threw her arms up in the air saying, "Ta-Da!". She thought it was funny and started the giggle. It was so cute. Last minute Christmas shopping was worth hearing that little laugh of hers for the first time. 

• Figured out how to grab her feet and eventually they made it in her mouth. She loves to do this exercise when I am changing her diaper. I have to pry her feet out of her hands so I can get her diaper on.
• Loves to play on her new activity mat. She is determined to grab those toys that are dangling above her. 
• Rolled over from her Stomach to back. She has only done it a couple a times but that is mostly my fault because I am terrible at giving her tummy time.
• Has moved on from her fingers, to sucking on her thumb.

• Cannot hold still while I am feeding her. She constantly moves her arm in a circle motion; petting me, rubbing her face then scratching my arm with those tiny finger nails!
• Is still waking up 1-2 time a night. I am hoping to get her sleeping through the night in her 4th month.
• Her eyes are turning blue but I am beginning to see some strands of brown/green. I think they will eventually turn to a hazel color.   








Stats:


Weight - 13 pounds, 4 ounces (+50%)

Height - 25 inches (75%)

Head Circumference - 16 inches (+25%)



Month to Month:






4 Month Comparasion:



Lucy


Kennedy

No comments: