Friday, September 16, 2011

Still Here.

Today I am:

40 weeks and 1 day.

Showing no signs of labor.

And feeling a bit depressed about it.

I am scheduled to be induced on Monday.

Still not sure how I feel about it or if I will follow through.

I have never been induced and I am not sure how my body or the baby will react.

I am praying she decides to come before then so I don't have to make that decision.

Nobody is pregnant forever, right? Because it sure feels like I am going to be!

On this morning, Kennedy was 6 days old and my water was about to break with Lucy.

7 comments:

Stephanie Coyne said...

Good luck! I hope you don't have to be induced either. I was induced with Peyton, and it wasn't bad, but I just felt like my body was a little more sore after it was done. Whatever happens it will just be nice not to be pregnant anymore!

Hansen Family said...

Hang in there! Hopefully everything will be over soon and you will be holding another beautiful baby girl in your arms!

Jesse said...

Sheesh! I've been thinking about you all week. Crossing all my fingers and toes. Hopefully the wait isn't too much longer!

Lindsay G said...

Oh Nat, I'm sorry. I feel your pain, I went 41 weeks with Addy and had to be induced! I don't know any different but it wasn't bad for me. Your girl's holding out til the end, which might mean she'll be strong-willed and stubborn;) Good luck; it's true, you won't be pregnant forever even though it feels like it!

Papworth's said...

So sorry!! I was in the exact same situation as you with Ella. I was scheduled to be induced on a Monday and then my water broke and I had her on Easter morning, the only morning I actually wanted to not be in the hospital. I was two days over. I had Will 3 weeks early so I was ready to kill someone having her so much later. I hope she decides to come before then, if not, you'll for sure be having a baby on Monday!

Papworth's said...

So sorry!! I was in the exact same situation as you with Ella. I was scheduled to be induced on a Monday and then my water broke and I had her on Easter morning, the only morning I actually wanted to not be in the hospital. I was two days over. I had Will 3 weeks early so I was ready to kill someone having her so much later. I hope she decides to come before then, if not, you'll for sure be having a baby on Monday!

Megan said...

I went late with both of my kids. It sure is craptastic! I did just about everything to get them out. I was never induced, so I don't know what to tell you about that. But I guess it is Monday, so I hope whatever happened, that it went smoothly and all is well. If not, good luck! I can't wait to hear about it and see the beautiful new addition!