Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day [2011]



Highlights of Father's Day Weekend:

01. A day at the shooting range with the guys.

This was so funny to me. I have never seen Rex so giddy with excitement for an activity. They stayed for hours and ended up eating their planned 10:00 breakfast at 1:00 in the afternoon.

02. A lazy Sunday morning...no church meetings!
03. Buttermilk Waffles for Breakfast.
04. A special Daddy/Daughter Date with Lucy in Nursery.

Cutest nursery leaders ever!

05. A "My Pop Rocks" dinner with friends.


These Pops really do Rock!

Water Balloon fight to go with our "POP" theme.
I couldn't believe how fast 200 balloons went!



Oh, how we adore our Papa!







2 comments:

Brittani said...

seriously some of the cutest nursery leaders ever! Those kids were so stinkin cute in there with their dads. Precious.

Megan said...

Okay that nursery idea is super cute! And Ia m jealous that he didn't have meetings! Ross still did and I wasn't about to get up at 6 to fix him breakfast (I already get up that early every other day. He is so lucky to have a rock star wife like me - sarcasm). So I surprised him with a dozen krispy kreme donuts. lol. And your little basket is super cute. I need more details about it so maybe I won't suck so bad next year ;)