Thursday, December 2, 2010

{thanksgiving}


We had much to be grateful for on Thanksgiving this year!
I am so happy we got to spend it in Idaho even though it looked liked this:

We had quite a party this year. Along with Rex's brothers, we also had his Grandma Hendrick's, Uncle Brad, and Ted and Beth's family (I can't believe I didn't take a pictures of all of us sitting at dinner!). Lot's of laughter and jokes we're shared around the Thanksgiving table. The food was fantastic, as always. Rex and I had fun cooking the turkey together for the second time.

And thanks to Grandpa Lynn and Rex's cousin Matthew, the kids were throughly entertained.


I am grateful for these cuties


And, my handsome Mr.

I am happy that my girls got to see their cousins, Anja and Christian


Lucy and Christian were so cute together.
Even though neither of them can talk very well,
they seem to understand each other perfectly fine.


And, spent lot's of time with Grandma and Grandpa!


3 comments:

Brittani said...

so sweet. what a fun thanksgiving!

Jill Anderson said...

I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I must say your hair looks so beautiful!!!

Vickie said...

The snow is almost worth is when you have cute hats and snow gear. Your girls looked adorable braving the cold.