01. Lucy is finally happy about having Mom all to herself while big sis is at school.
02. She has been so cute, I'm loving it too!
03. Kennedy is still thrilled about school and has become quite the tattling turtle.
04. On the way home she gives me the run down of everyone that made bad choices. Can you guess who is never on her list?
05. I went hiking this morning with the die hards. I call them the die hards because my wake up call was at 4:40 am so we could be on the mountain by 5.
06. I adore these gals but it may be the last time they see my face that early again!
07. I am still trying to catch up on sleep after staying up all night reading Mockingjay, the final book in The Hunger Games trilogy.
08. Rex has been watching Band of Brothers to survive my hours of ignoring him because I'm reading. It's been a nice compromise.
09. After months of planning and anticipation, we are finally counting down the days of what's being called, Mom's Disneyland Birthday Extravaganza (or MDBE for short)!
10. Grandma G is turning the big 6-oh next week and wanted the entire family to share it with her at Disneyland! Words cannot express the excitement in this house.
6 comments:
I just read the first Hunger Games book and am anxiously waiting to get my hands on the 2nd book! Crazy that Kennedy started school! Hope you have a great time at Disneyland!
Can I be part of your family? I mean, 7 kids and all those grandkids? No one will notice me, right?!
4:40?! Die hards? Maybe. Crazy? Yes!
Let's talk Mockingjay because I have LOTS to say on that matter! Jeesh! My brain hurts and I am still not sure how much I liked the ending...
We are heading there this month also...when will you be there?
WHAT how old did you say Glenda is? She looks so great! Hope you have to same genes! Have a fabulous trip. Hope to see you real soon!
Not sure how to take this. First, we make it as a highlight... then you deny us of your future presence. Come on... give it one more try!!!! We'll be way more fun next time... I swear!!
Linds,
Please take it as a compliment! The only reason I got up that early is so I could go with you guys. I so admire your dedication. Don't give up on me yet...
Post a Comment