My brother James was married on Friday.
The last of the Seely kids is finally married off!
The ceremony was up Provo Canyon, with fall colors and the crisp mountain air.
It was absolutely beautiful!
They had an intimate ceremony followed by dinner and dancing for the kids.
We are so happy for him and we adore Shannon!
Here are some snap shots I took of the day:
The flower girl, Kylena
(Look how adorable my mom looked in her burnt orange coat, I was so jealous of it)

Lucy dancing with her Dad.
She got down on that dance floor!
Her signature move was dubbed the broken leg.
She cried when the DJ started putting his stuff away.
Kennedy's 'I love weddings!' look
Cute Girls in their Wedding attire!

TK, Lucy, Ian

Lucy playing in the grass.

This little flirt is only 3 and she is already making us pretty nervous about what the 16-year-old Kennedy will be like. She talked about dancing with Ian at the wedding for weeks. Then the day after the wedding she was down at Jen's playing dress up with her cousins. Apparently Kennedy came downstairs and informed her Aunt that Ian & her got married and kissed.
Oh my! What are we going to do with her?
In Jane Austen words:
She will be the most determined flirt that ever made herself and her family ridiculous!
-Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice
4 comments:
beautiful pictures!!
I love the picture of Lucy in the grass... so cute! I'm jealous of your mom's coat too...
Your girls are both so beautiful, I would be worried too. The wedding looked so pretty, love the colors, and I am amazed that there was no rain.
What a gorgeous wedding. Congrats to your brother. And your girls are so gorgeous - you SHOULD be worried ;)
Post a Comment