Monday, June 21, 2010

{Swim}



Kennedy just finished her first ever swim lessons.
She's a miss sissy. And can be quite the drama queen when her face gets wet.
The first day went great until she went all the way under water towards the end of class.
She didn't want to go back the next day. So we had to bust out the old sticker chart trick.
Works every time. I told her that if she went to all 8 days of lessons, she could pick out a prize.
She went the next day but came up with quite the excuses not to get in the water:

"I'm sick, I don't think I should get in the water."
"Something smells stinky, I don't want to get in."
"I'm freezing, absolutely freezing!"


Gavin, Dylan, and Kennedy

She never got over getting her face wet but Coach Havik really was great with her.
She went to all her classes and dare I say she had a good time?
I must say I had just as much fun chatting with my friends everyday during the lessons.


Blowing bubbles. Notice her wet hair...we're making progress!

And guess what she picked out as her prize? A sleeping beauty swimming suit, natch.


Lucy was so good during the whole ordeal that I had to get her a princess suit too!
She loves Ariel. Really really loves Ariel. She sings like her all day long.
They were pleased as punch with their new princess suits and towels!


And look at sweet baby Mia in her first ever bathing suit.
Jacci, Mia, and my Mom were here for the week.
We had such fun!


5 comments:

Megan said...

That girl can pose! I love the picture of her showing off her new suit! lol. She sounds so much like Annabelle. And I really need to sign her up for swimming lessons too. At least now I know what to expect ;)

The Bellyakers... said...

I'm feeling awful I stole the Ariel movie from Lucy on the week she debuted the new suit! I will bring it back ASAP! Thanks!

Brittani said...

what lucky girls... they really have you wrapped natalie! I know you say that it is Rex, but you are right there with him. love it.

Michelle Akauola said...

Im not sure who is the cutest the race is way to close to call. We have one cute bunch of girls on are hands.

Annie K said...

Kelsey has that same green polka dot swim suit as Kennedy.